We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

congrejo district

San Diego...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
congrejo district

Just wondering if anybody is currently or has recently stay in one of Congrejo district's residencias. LIke Tres Mares or santiago compostela.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,306 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: congrejo district

It's actually Cangrejo - Spanish for crab.

No idea about the residences but I lived in the Hotel Milan for two weeks.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: congrejo district

thanks for the spanish lesson....the main reason i subscribe to this site

...secondarily i wanted to ask about the street scene....still good people watching outside bars?

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: congrejo district

Had an apartment there a few years ago, via Argentina, lots iof bars, restaurants to sit outside and people watch, Manolos , across from the Veneto, always interesting to sit and watch people there also.

There are countless choices in the sector.

Central America
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: congrejo district

Street scene in Cangrejo is still great. Our favorite area. Was just there a few weeks ago.

5. Re: congrejo district

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 29, 2015