We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport

Paradise, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Airport

We are flying United Airlines into Panama City PTY Airport. We are switching planes to continue on to Guayaquil Airport. We will then be flying on Copa Airlines. We do not have much time to navigate to our Copa flight and am wondering if anyone knows how far the Copa terminal is from the United Airlines terminal as we don't have alot of time to get lost. I have searched online for a map of the airport terminals and so far have not located one.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport

They are not separate terminals, it is all one building.

www.tocumenpanama.aero/index.php…

I don't know if the different airlines always use the same gates.

Will you be able to check you bags all the way through ?

Paradise, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport

I am sorry, I meant gates. We are doing carry on luggage. We have too many plane changes and I don't want to take the chance of losing any luggage along the way.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport

Here is the map - tocumenpanama.aero/upload/…PTAS.jpg

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport

10 minutes to get between gates at PTY ( at the most)

Carry on bags - wise choice

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport

You must walk faster than me, CDY ! From one extreme end to the other, I would say more like 20+

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport

assuming your a guy, stop admiring all the hot Colombianas flying home and pick up the pace.

I was always arriving a little late or trying to beat everone to immigration to cut down on the wait so always on a bit of a fast pace.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
17,295 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport

It's usually the girls by the stands or shops trying to sell something !

8. Re: Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 03, 2014