We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Panama City to Bocas

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Flight Panama City to Bocas

My family and I will be vacationing in Panama during the Christmas season.We have hotel reservations in Bocas for the 24-29th of December,To date ,I have been unable to book flights with Air Panama and am growing quite concerned that we will not be able to get a flight on the 24th.I have tried everything that has been recommended on this forum from calling Air Panama (put on hold and no one ever returned to speak to me on several occasions) have emailed everyone listed under their customer service contact information (no one ever gets back to me even though I have emailed many times) ,I have also filled in their reservation form but have also not heard anything back from them. I have also contacted the hotel where we will be staying to see if they could make the reservation for us as this has also been recommended on this forum but have received no response . Does anyone know of any other way I can get these flights booked? Has anyone reading this forum been able to book flights during the Christmas Season? There are 4 of us who will be traveling, Any advice would be greatly appreciated,

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
13,256 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

At the moment their site only seems to be giving figures up to the end of November. It may be they are not taking bookings for December yet.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

I was trying to reach Air Panama as well through calling and contacting via the web with absolutely no success. My issue was an error when I booked on the website and I didn't want to get charged twice. When I did reach someone over the phone at Air Panama finally, they had trouble understanding and it went nowhere. I gave up on trying to contact them.

In the end, I waited a couple of weeks, saw no charge on the credit card, and booked again.

Also - you can really only book flights two months in advance. As it is still approx. two months to your travel date, the flights may not be up on the website. Perhaps wait a week or two?

If that fails, my recommendation is keep on trying to get your accommodations to help book the flight for you as my accommodations in Bocas offered this (Red Frog Beach Resort) for a fee of around $40.

bocas del toro...
Level Contributor
82 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

Air Panama will be opening up sales for December in the next two weeks. They are in the midst of a transition from one web platform to another. I will be posting on this site when I am told the seats are open for public sale.

Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

Thank you very much.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

Where are you staying bfdolly? Did you read my review? Not sure how old your kids are, but perhaps there is something in it that may help.

If you have any questions, let me know (fellow Canadian).

Canada
Level Contributor
20 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

Thank you fellow Canadian.I have sent you a private message.

7. Re: Flight Panama City to Bocas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 02, 2013