We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Budapest, Hungary
2 posts
Save Topic
Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

Hello...

I am searching for an apartment, short term tourist rental, and i saw a lot of good looking accomodations in buildings like Terrawind. But they look more family oriented. I want to have a great time,invite girls i meet there, hang around with a couple of friends at night..

Does anyone have experiences how these buildings and the door security handle tourists ?

Or does anyone have an idea where i can stay without too much regulation? (Not hotel!)

Thanks

Peter Hanson

LN
Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

You would be better off joining a Yahoo forum for your questions.

Tripadvisor is a travel site; and actually your thread is considered against

guidelines.

Please post this on a Yahoo forum. Thank you.

Budapest, Hungary
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

Ok..sorry.it was not my plan to write contents agsinst the forum rules!

I only wanted an answer if buildings like these are tourist friendly.

CDY
Medellin, Colombia
Destination Expert
for Panama City
Level Contributor
3,667 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

To answer your question - it depends - also if they say no - a discreet $20 will make the security guy much more friendly during your trip.

If you are just chilling and drinking a few beers with friends - you won't have a problem - but if you are partying hard, hanging from the chandaliers type - you could have a problem - then you will have to pay off the cops and it will be more then $20

4. Re: Terrawind, Marina Plaza, Terrasol - 'Fiesta' allowed?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 12, 2013