We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safe travel for mom and kids in Panama

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
1 post
Save Topic
safe travel for mom and kids in Panama

Hello. I will be traveling with my 17 yr old in July for my bday. I will be meeting my 2 young kids in Panama city.

Before my meeting with them, I want to go to San Blass, Is it worth going for 2nights on the islands near by, and safe for the two of us?

Also, then I will stay on night in Panama city to celebrate my 13 yr old kid, and plan to travel in a bus to get to Boquete. Will be safe to travel with 3 kids at 3am to make it to David early? We want to do zipline canopy and scubadive. 3 of us are certified and wanna do it at Bocas del Toro! What hotels or B and B to stay in bocas, boquete and Panama for a decent budget.

Thanks JR

1. Re: safe travel for mom and kids in Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 pm, June 13, 2012
2. Re: safe travel for mom and kids in Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, June 20, 2013