We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

intercontinental playa bonita

montreal
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
intercontinental playa bonita

We are going there on Jan 30. The pictures are beautiful hopefully it will be nice. A piece of advice... Bring lots of bug repellent

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

We are also going on Jan 30.I'm a bit nervous about then resort,can't find very many reviews.We are looking on the positive side.See you there.

toronto
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

my wife and I are considering this resort too in late March. I'd sure like to hear a few more positive vibes and know what the beach and surf are like there.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
926 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

We have been to Panama twice in January and February and there was no bug problem at all when we were there (even in the rain forest). I brought a can of bug repellent the first time and didn't use it once (didn't bother to pack one the next time around) It might be a different story when it's not the dry season but there were no biting insects during the dry season that we encountered.

London, Canada
Level Contributor
926 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

I see there is a new review for the Playa Bonita that sounds very positive. It actually says the Playa Bonita resort is in the same category as the Four Seasons in Costa Rica which is an amazing endorsement because the Four Seasons in CR is incredibly luxurious and is unbelievably expensive. Check it out:

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g294480-d594…

2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

Does anyone know if you need adapators at the playa bonita for the bathrooms?

toronto
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: intercontinental playa bonita

you do not need adapters in Panama. As far as I know..it is 110V; all except Cuba (which is 220V)