We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron Beach Resort

toronto ON
1 post
Save Topic
Royal Decameron Beach Resort

I need to know if this reosrt is kid friendly. I have a 4 yr old. And anyone know how long of a flight it is from Toronto? And how long from the airport?

thanks

Mkosich

panama
Level Contributor
42 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

Yes, it is a Kids friendly resort at its best!

long from the airport to the beach resort about 1:30 Min.

but the hotel will pick up at the airport...be sure to arranged that.

and sorry for my broken english

welcome to panama!

portsmouth nh
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

My husband and I are leaving for Panama this Friday October 8th, I am in a panic I can not get through to the Hotel to Make arrangements for P/u at the Airport. Any suggestioms?

Thank You

Marijo

panama
Level Contributor
42 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

yes, you must be panic...

how can you make a reservation without the pick up at the airport? it suppose to be included.

suggestion 1: rent a car at the airport and drive to the hotel. it shoul be kind of easy, but if you are firstcomer could be very hard. Ii can offer my service as a driver without any charge, due to I am in my vacation time. just the price ofthe bus to comeback to panama city by bus, 2 USD. I may do this just because I love my country so much...see my personal travel page at www.virtualtourist.com/quime

suggestion 2: a taxi from the airport to the hotel will cost you a fortune. hotel is located far away. almost 100 USD

suggestion 3: take a taxi for the Albrook buses terminal, 10 USD each person, from the terminal take a bus to Farrallon, about 2 USD, ask the driver to let you at the entrance of the hotel, there has to wait for another taxi 1 USD or for someone kind to take you to the hotel

suggestion 4: take a bus from close to the airport to the Albrook bus terminal and follow the suggestion 3

suggestion 5: call the hotel inmediatly and arranged the FREE pick up that they give.

any other emergency help, feel free to call me anytime....cellular 640-3039, my name is quime.

Toronto, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

My wife and I are booked at the Royal Decameron in late November. I read in a forum about a great little restaurant outside of the hotel complex that serves amazing lobster & shrimp at reasonable prices. Unfortunatly the post had no e-mail. I am looking for the name and or location of this restaurant. We look forward to tring some off site dining. Thanx in advance for the help. blair_cote@aol.com

panama
Level Contributor
42 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

Could it be "Los Camisones" ???

thats the only one i know close the resort area...

regards from Panama

Quime

Burlington, ON...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

Hello, hopefully Quime (sorry if I missed spelled your name) reads this, you seem very knowledgable, I guess so since you are from Panama!!

Is the Royal Decameron handicapped friendly? I'm not in a wheel chair but walking long distances can be difficult for me especially if there are a lot of stairs or hills. I read in one of the reviews that this resort is big and it's on a hill. Is it still fairly easy to navigate though? Are there rooms that are fairly close to all amenities (such as the beach, the pool and resturants)? Or is it so spread out that no matter where I want to go I will be walking A LOT?

Thanks in advance for your reply,

Cynthia

panama
Level Contributor
42 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

first, excuse me for my broken english...

second, dear Cynthia, the hotel is spread, but not too much.

i saw people traveling by some kind of Golf cars always. the hotels have several. you also ask for a room in fron of the beach. it is walkable (right word?) i know when you try the delicious food court,you will be running from one side to the other without any problem. LOL

seriously, the hotel wasnt that big as the resorts you must know in mexico or the carribbean.

hugs

Quime

Grosse Pointe...
Level Contributor
234 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

Dear Quime,

Can you get a phone number for the hotel Royal Decameron Beach Resort in Farallon?

I can't find this number on the internet and we would like to go there in late March.

Is this the best resort in Farallon?

We would need to arrange transportation from the hotel.

Thanks,

traveldoc

panama
Level Contributor
42 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

traveldoc

phones are (507)993-2255 or fax 993-2254

web address: decameron.com/Destinations/Panama/rdecameron…

i have to say this is not the only one in farallon area, but certainly is the one the canadians prefer.

the hotel will pick you up at the airport with your reservation.

i will be looking for provide you with the question about fiching... did you know that the word "Panama" means abundance of fish???

take care

Quime

p.s. see my page at www.virtualtourist.com/quime

Madrid,Spain
5 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Royal Decameron Beach Resort

Ive been to the Decameron twice,and Im going back for a third time November 25th.Its a great place,with great pools and fantastic nature.

Get answers to your questions about Panama City