We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping in Panama

Quito
4 posts
Save Topic
Shopping in Panama

I'm planning a trip to Panama City, I have the tours and everything already booked, but I also want to know if there's shopping to do there... If so please tell me which clothing stores do you have there, like do you have Lacoste and that stuff..

Salt Lake City, Utah
Level Contributor
622 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shopping in Panama

Plenty of shopping in Panama. For brand name expensive goods go to Multiplaza. For bargains go to Albrook mall. Multicentro is a beautiful huge mall, but not so great shopping. Plenty of boutiques and other stores in the Obarrio and Marbella area.

PANAMA
Level Contributor
67 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shopping in Panama

Multiplaza has a brand new luxury hall, with Louis Vitton, Chanel, Carolina Herrera (not open yet), also Diesel, Guess, watch stores, Salvatore Ferragamo, ZARA, Lacoste, Tommy Hillfiger, etc...

For great prices go to Albrook Mall, which is huge, and also has some upscale stores in the newer halls.

Take good, comfy shoes with you!

3. Re: Shopping in Panama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 06, 2009