We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monsoons in Panama?

Which Panama City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
united states
1 post
Save Topic
Monsoons in Panama?

My husband and I are going to David, Panama for our tenth wedding anniversary.I've been doing alot of reading about Panama on the internet but I can't find out any information on monsoons in Panama. I know they have their rainy season but do they have monsoons? If anyone knows please let me know .

Thanks

Tempe, Arizona
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Monsoons in Panama?

monsoons only occur in the far east. in this part of the world, they're called hurricanes!!! panama is below the hurricane line. rainy season is like florida or the caribbean----short burst of rain sometime in the day or night, but not all the time.

2. Re: Monsoons in Panama?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 pm, September 04, 2009