We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transit visa issues

3 posts
Save Topic
Transit visa issues

DXB-PTY(turkish airline)

PTY-POS(copa airline)

As i am holding a pakistani passport and i dont need a visa for Trinidad but i wana make sure is it possible i can land on Panama Tocumen airport and reacb the counter for another flight to Trinidad without taking Panama transit visa.guys get back to me on my email as well plz thnx.

mo.zicc65@gmail.com

7 replies to this topic
Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transit visa issues

Good evening Mo Z:

Any individual who enters Panama by air and is going to continue travel on to another country within twelve (12)hours is considered a passenger in a direct-transit status.

This means that you will not be required to have a visa or an in-transit traveler card, as long as your connection flight is less than twelve hours and you remain in the airport until you board your ongoing flight.

Hoping this info will help you in your visit to Panama!

Best regards,

Roberto

Colon, Panama
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transit visa issues

Good evening Mo Z:

Any individual who enters Panama by air and is going to continue travel on to another country within twelve (12)hours is considered a passenger in a direct-transit status.

This means that you will not be required to have a visa or an in-transit traveler card, as long as your connection flight is less than twelve hours and you remain in the airport until you board your ongoing flight.

Hoping this info will help you in your visit to Panama!

Best regards,

Roberto

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
38,953 posts
626 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transit visa issues

"This means that you will not be required to have a visa or an in-transit traveler card, as long as your connection flight is less than twelve hours and you remain in the airport until you board your ongoing flight."

Good information.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
20,994 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transit visa issues

It is probably worth checking with the Turkish airline that will allow you board the first flight on that basis.

1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Transit visa issues

Salam.

Plz.help me .can i travel pakistan to trinidad & tobago but no transit visa any country i do.but i want to fly trinidad and tobago .transit visa required or not required. my route pakistan fly to istanbul istanbul to panama panama to trinidad and tobago.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
38,953 posts
626 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transit visa issues

You are best to start your own thread so more can see your question.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
20,994 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transit visa issues

Don’t the previous answers actually cover it ?

In particular answer 2

Reply to: Transit visa issues
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted