We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Roatan, Honduras to Dangriga, Belize

san francisco
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
From Roatan, Honduras to Dangriga, Belize

A few friends and I are going to Roatan in May. At least two of us have to be on an island off the coast of Dangriga, Belize on the 15th of May. I can't seem to find a flight that doesn't first go through two other countries and take over a day. So I'm wondering, it's roughly 136 miles away from Roatan, is there anyone willing to take us by boat???!!?!? We are able to help sail if you are sailing through that area and we are both great cooks. (Currently working in San Francisco culinary industry) if you can help us out with this delemma it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for taking time to read this and for hopefully being the solution to our problem.

Have a dreat day!!

1. Re: From Roatan, Honduras to Dangriga, Belize

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 17, 2014
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now