We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour company for customized tours

Miami
Level Contributor
784 posts
438 reviews
Save Topic
Tour company for customized tours

I am looking or a recommendation for a tour company that can book customized tours - primarily in the Grenada area.

1. Re: Tour company for customized tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:45 am, October 15, 2012
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour company for customized tours

i have recommend many tour operator on this past years but now some local guides organize them self so give them a try www.golocalnicaragua.wix..com/nicaragua

Edited: 3:17 pm, October 07, 2012
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tour company for customized tours

Sorry i wrote and extra dot on the link www.golocalnicaragua.wix.com/nicaragua

Enjoy Nicaragua and support a local group of guides.

Miami
Level Contributor
784 posts
438 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tour company for customized tours

Thank you for your help. This is information I can use.

Ohio
Level Contributor
40 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tour company for customized tours

Byron, I tried the website you listed, but the e-mail function isn't working for me. We would like to hire a guide for a few days in January. Are you available? There are three of us spending a week in Granada and we have our own 4WD transportation. We are going to be enjoying the Fiesta in Diriamba, and also doing some travel around the area. We like hiking, birdwatching and photography. We would like to hire a guide for two or three days to enhance our experience. None of us speak Spanish so we thought this would be a good way to go. We really DO NOT want typical/conventional tours, etc. We don't want to be on a schedule or do touristy things. The dates we are going to be in Granada are January 19 through the 24, 2013. Is this something that you can assist us with? Thank you, Anne

6. Re: Tour company for customized tours

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:45 am, October 15, 2012
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Tour company for customized tours

I'm not sure if you're looking just for a guide or what you're going there for, but if you're looking for a good surf tour guide who also knows all the areas activities, then check out www.solidsurftours.com.

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tour company for customized tours

good evening Anne.

I send you an email already hopefully you enjoy your time in Nicaragua and do not to forget your chicha bruja with Ginger in honor of San Sebastian.

Byron.

9. Re: Tour company for customized tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, December 14, 2013