We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Actives

13 posts
Save Topic
Actives

Hello!! I am going to be in Nicaragua for 2 months and would like to know if there is a gym in granda? I am a professional runner and would like to keep up with my routine and training while on vacation. Always, my son would like to know if there is a nice public pool in granada too? Thank you :)

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Actives

there is a nice spot that you can do yoga, have a massage, gym etc is pure

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
7,090 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Actives

Also Juniors gym on Xalteva just west of Barricada

13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Actives

What is the name of the yoga place?

Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Actives

Name of teh yoga place is PURE

Granada, Nicaragua
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Actives

and public pools there is not around but there are some semi private as mombacho clum next to mi museum infron of bancentro bank and also at granada hotel you pay $5 dollars and you can use the pool

6. Re: Actives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, May 14, 2013