We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early morning travel from Pochomil to Airport

Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Early morning travel from Pochomil to Airport

We are considering leaving Pochomil driving back to Managua around 4:00 a.m. to catch a 6:40 flight. Is that enough time to get to the airport by 5:30? Is there any issue with safety driving this time of early morning in the dark?

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
180 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early morning travel from Pochomil to Airport

I would not consider safety an issue. Try Pochomil beach house owner Rlitwack@aol.com, who I doubt monitors Trip Advisor, Reid is more than likely in the States at this time.

Magnolia, Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Early morning travel from Pochomil to Airport

Should make for a beautiful drive as the sun comes up and you approach the top of the mountains to come into town. The valleys could be amazing! I'd make sure and bring my camera and just remember your in Nicaragua not Kansas, just watch yourself and you'll be fine. I can say that since I'm from Kansas! :)

my 2 cents,

tom

3. Re: Early morning travel from Pochomil to Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, September 21, 2009