We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the case of Eric Volz

vancouver
1 post
Save Topic
the case of Eric Volz

Can anyone tell me what's the general feeling in Nica about Eric Voltz? I know he returned to the U.S. recently. I was just wondering what the general sentiment towards him is right now in Nica. Thanks!

Managua
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: the case of Eric Volz

The case of Eric Voltz was very strange. "Was" because it would never be solve completely, now that he is gone, people just forget in some time.

The problem here is that there were a lot of strange things happening since the murder of the girl.

The problem in Nicaragua, is that people forget the old news on the paper, one day Eric Volz is a victim, another day he is a murderer, then, once again a victim, and the next day he is set in liberty, without any restrictions, in the middle of the investigation, and the guy fly away ( i understand, i would did the same[you dont want to be in a nicaraguan prison]).

I honestly think that he is innocent, according of what i read. But thats just me.

The general feeling in Nicaragua about Eric Volz is that he was the killer, that he is from a powerfull family in USA that helps to set him in liberty, and that with his money he bought the judges (i have to say: cheap judges) of Nica.

2. Re: the case of Eric Volz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 am, September 17, 2009