We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Granada

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Granada

We are planning to go to Granada in the fall. Any suggestions as to hotels. We don't need the "Ritz" but do need safe, clean, convenient, nice.

essex, ma
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Granada

Stay at Hotel Alhambra...Tel. 552-4486, fax 552-2035 (I still have the little bar of soap!). The rooms are modest and perfectly adequate ( showers, warm water etc.), there is a small pool in the interior courtyard which is absolutley beautiful. The hotel is right on the main square of Granada and has a wonderful veranda where you can take meals. It is a very lovely place.

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Granada

In 03 we stayed at Hotel Colonial for $65 per night. In 04 we rented a house for $500. That was for 2 brms. for 10 days w/maid service. It was two blocks from the Square. If you wish info...ask...I'll dig it out and let you know who to call.

mississippi, usa
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Granada

I liked the Hotel San Francisco. It's a cute little boutique hotel- with a very good price. Nice little dipping pool, great restaurant and quiet bar. The owners are American, and very helpful. A romantic little place, in a good location. (They arrange for organic lettuce, so there are no tummy worries) I think it is the best deal in town.

Phoenix AZ
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Granada

The Italiano. Less than 25USD a night. Clean Cheap

Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor