We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Topic
Royal Decameron

When is this resort the least crowded? Thanks!

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
1,716 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron

Just to let you know, when we were there Feb. 8th it was a full house. It's so spread out, that it never appeared to be busy or crowded. Don't know where everyone was but we enjoyed the areas wherever we sat as the beaches (or pools) weren't that busy. Hope this helps.

Charlotte
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron

It does indeed, Thanks!

Ontario Canada
Level Contributor
332 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron

We just returned last night and it was quiet this time...the canadians seemed to be out numbered by the natives of Central America...no biggie as still had a great time

jesuma111
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron

I went in July/August 3 years ago and it wasn't too bad. They have a good influx of people coming and going. That resort is pretty amazing by the way. My husband and I plan to travel back there this summer. Enjoy if you do.

5. Re: Royal Decameron

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, September 06, 2010