We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

going from San Salvador to Managua thru Honduras

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
seattle
2 posts
Save Topic
going from San Salvador to Managua thru Honduras

My husband and I are planning on travelling from San Salvador to Managua by bus. My worry is that because we are travelling thru Honduras that the political turmoil in Honduras will delay our arrival in Managua where I will have a family member waiting for us. Any possibilites that the situation in Honduras will delay our trip? border closures? shutting down of bus terminals?

San Salvador
Level Contributor
445 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: going from San Salvador to Managua thru Honduras

You can ask your bus company, Tica Bus, King Quality, etc. if there is any problem. I would think that there is no problem, now that they have reached a political agreement in Honduras.

Madrid
Level Contributor
156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: going from San Salvador to Managua thru Honduras

You will be just fine dont worry about it..Honduras has calmed down alot these days

3. Re: going from San Salvador to Managua thru Honduras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 13, 2010