We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

We are looking into travelling during New Years and I was wondering if anything is heppening at the Royal Decameron Salinitas and in the towns. Any celebrations going on usually in Juayua or Suchitoto?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

Hey, what's up? Well I was at the Royal Decameron last New Years and they threw a Great New Years Party, they set up a Beach Party with reserved tables and Bottle Service if you like at a discounted price.....but at the bar it was all Open Bar...they had a dance stage and live performers, dj that played pretty much latin and top 40 music. They also set up an after party at the disco that went to all the way till 6am...if you can make it till then.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

Rob,

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

Never notice till now that you had answered. Many thanks, I,ll keep the info for next year as we are heading to Panama this year.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

Hey no problem, thats awesome, I'm thinking of doing Panama also this year, I may wanna try the new Breezes that there opening up....Have fun take care!

Rob

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1,767 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

Rob,

I think the Breezes isn't ready yet. Sunwing was offering it, but not anymore. I asked around on the forum and someone told me they had been by, and it was nowhere near finished. It was also much more expensive. From Montreal is was coming out at 2695$ for January 4, and 3065$ for December 28 and that's for 2 weeks.

Ayr, Canada
Level Contributor
372 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

A new year starts ( hehehe )

6. Re: Does anything happen on New Years at RDS?...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 01, 2010