We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightclubs in El Salvador

Which San Salvador hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palmdale, CA
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nightclubs in El Salvador

I am going for 19 days to El Salvador and have gone to Guadalajara Grill and to Dulce Fierro but would like to know if anyone out there can recommend any other nightclubs???

Los Angeles
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

I just came back from El Salvador and highly recommend "Los Riconcitos" wich is located in La Escalon, I went there and I had a great time. It was the best!!!

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

Join us (I am a long term ex pat resident of El Salvador) on facebook's San Salvador After Hours group, often members are bar/restaurant owners/bi lingual and invite you to special events on line...

www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15055090042

San Salvador spread out vehicle, ride or taxi required going out after dark, walking around alone not recommended, much of the city is quite pleasant and people friendly, avoid traveling morning and evening rush hours though, stressful.

If you need any more detailed info message me for my e mail address. I have little time to type long tomes on forums. Perhaps we may meet for coffee/conversation...

Take a gander at Guatemala Revue Magazine El Salvador section in pdf format...Monthly, English..

www.revuemag.com/

Lots of adverts "on the town, travel, lodging, more..."

San Salvador
1 post
Save Reply
13. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

WOw. its amaziing how almost no reply i s a good reply. OK buddy. If you want to go to get a good and fine dinner. you can go to Dolce Fierro, La Pannetierre, Tony Romas, El Lomo y la Aguja (peronally recomended, etc. If you want to go to have some drink with your buddies: Cafe de Don Pedro, La Taberna, etc.

If you want to go dancing youngster style ( 18 - 24) : Code ( Zona rosa) , Stanza ( multiplaza), etc. ( 22 & over) : Boutique ( zona rosa) , Envy ( multiplaza) , etc. Strip Clubs : LIPS ( Paseo General Escalon ) , The BEST ( Balam quitze, close to lips). Sex Clubs: My only reccomendation would be Kiss Fresh.

If you want to go hiking, Surfing, Bowling, Pooling, Gambling ( blackjack , texhas h.em, etc), Mongering, Rafting, etc you can ask me anytime at my msn:

Edgomez_3000@hotmail.com

I dont charge or anything. Im just a nice guy. xD

Houston, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

Hello, I have a question. I am 24 and never been in El Salvador my parents came to america along time ago. I speak broken spanish, well the military says it good enough to get college credit. I was wondering if there are any recommendations for December Time frame I like to party. Thanks.

email me: johnny_cinco@fastmail.fm

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
138 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

Virtual Tourist far superior to this site

virtualtourist.com/travel/Caribbean_and_Cent…

www.elsalvador.travel/destinos.php…

Club, bar and cafe scene here very "Americanized" best off the beaten path dancing Salsa and Cumbia. If you even speak a little Spanish, no problems.

The "Zona Rosa" has seen many bar disco and cafe closings within the last year over safety and security reasons, walking around there late night not recommended, "La Gran Via" is safer, but now known for prostitution and drug deals, the economy is in a slide so the worms coming out of woodwork.

I live here and wherever I go I am Sober, so no snide comments!!!!

Also would suggest you join the Hospex Portal Couch Surfing www.couchsurfing.org/ then join the El Salvador Group there, many members, locals, will meet up with you on their free time and drive you around to clubs at night, many taxi drivers will overcharge you and some taxistas here cannot be trusted, also if you plan to stay in a 4 or 5 star hotel, hotel employees will send you to the most expensive places. There exist also many excellent nightclubs on the El Salvador pages of Facebook.

Recently, it was found that many hotel reviews on this site are "fixed" people send in good reviews for their favorite hotels and bad reviews for others, not fair.

I work in development of rural tourism, eco and cultural in El Salvador, am over 50 and don't drink anymore so not much of a "club" person, however if requiring more specific information send me a message. Saludos.

16. Re: Nightclubs in El Salvador

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 23, 2010