We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight trip from El Tunco

seattle
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Overnight trip from El Tunco

Hello! I'm traveling to El Salvador for the second time in April and staying near El Tunco. I'm looking for recommendations for an overnight trip. We'll have a car so that will make it easier. Would El Cuco be a good option? I think we'd only want to be in the car 3 hours max each way.

Thanks!

1. Re: Overnight trip from El Tunco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:45 pm, March 15, 2015
seattle
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight trip from El Tunco

Thanks Edwin. That's great info. Any idea on how the waves are in el cuco? I'm traveling with a surfer.

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Overnight trip from El Tunco

Waives are Good, it's beach name Las Flores 15 min from La tortuga verde with great waives and also it is a surf resource..... I'm sure you will have a great time

El Cuco
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Overnight trip from El Tunco

hi if you are looking for waves right infront of las flores check out www.elhotelmiraflores.com,

great waves march till November!

have a great trip

5. Re: Overnight trip from El Tunco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, February 07, 2015