We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Salvador to Leon

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
San Salvador to Leon

Hello

I am interested in travelling from San Salvador to Leon. Or possibly San Miguel to Leon.

Does anyone know if there are direct bus services (tica bus etc) from San Salvador or San Miguel to Leon. The Tica bus website shows there is a route from San Salvador to Managua but does not indicate whether it stops in San Miguel or Leon along the way.

Cheers,

Garth

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: San Salvador to Leon

I'm interested in doing the exact same thing, Garth. Did you find an answer to this?

Kensington
Level Contributor
337 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: San Salvador to Leon

Me too! Or I am more specifically interested in traveling from Barra de Santiago a beach community in El Salvador to Leon,, if possible. If I have to go back to San Salvador, I can.

San Salvador, El...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: San Salvador to Leon

Hello everyone,

There is another company that travels from San Salvador to Managua and they offer both routes: one going to Chinandega, Leon and Managua; and the other going to Somoto and then Managua. The name of the company is Del Sol, you need to check which day the bus is going to Leon. Del Sol also passes by San Miguel.

I hope this info helps you!

QS

Manchester...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: San Salvador to Leon

Hi Gareth, have you done the crossing? how did you do it? I want to do the same over the next few days.

Thanks D.

5. Re: San Salvador to Leon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 28, 2014