We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My trip thoughts Part 2

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
478 reviews
Save Topic
My trip thoughts Part 2

The best museum we went to was the Chornobyl museum.

It was the best in terms of originality, displays and information. It is sad that museum is about such a tragic event.

I also like the Bukovya Diapora Museum which it about the immigration of Ukrainians to other countries. I saw a passport like my grandmother would have used.

The best hotel was Carpathian Star. It was set in a beautiful mountain valley. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The swimming pool and spa were excellent. And I was the only person in the Jacuzzi. I have pictures but unfortunately this hotel was not listed in Trip advisor.

One of the best attractions was the chair lift in Bukovel. The view from top of the mountain was stunning.

Another spot I like was stopping at a large farm. And we saw the grain harvest and apple harvest.

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

And thanks again!

Did you mean Chernivtsi Museum of Bukovyna Diaspora? It looks a bit unclear once you are mentioning Chornobyl museum, which is in Kyiv, and then Bukovyna Diaspora Museum…

As for the hotel, you know perfectly well that you can suggest TA to list it – all you need is to fill in a simple form! Thanks.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
478 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

As for the hotel, you know perfectly well that you can suggest TA to list it – all you need is to fill in a simple form! Thanks.

I am well aware of this fact but unfortunately I don`t have Ukraine keyboard to enter in the name, address etc.

Mentioned in this post
Ukraine
Ukraine
Europe
Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

Why would you need that?? If you list a property on ta.com you enter Eng contact details; no Ukr keyboard needed for that.

Winnipeg Canada
Destination Expert
for Winnipeg
Level Contributor
4,707 posts
478 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

But on the web site the address is only listed in Ukrainian. www.karpatskizori.com/index.php/contact

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,672 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

They have google translate tool embedded into the web-site: http://tinyurl.com/pvofcqv

6. Re: My trip thoughts Part 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 14, 2014