We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nano Sim Card

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
367 posts
1,071 reviews
Save Topic
Nano Sim Card

I would need a Nano-SIM-Card for my mobile phone. I've been to a MTS store but they told me it's not available.

Any knowledge about it, if/when/where it's available? Maybe 3rd party is doing it?

Kharkiv, Ukraine
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nano Sim Card

Usually they have micro SIM, may be they can give it you next day. Or used another operator. Kivestar, Life

Odessa, Ukraine
Level Contributor
367 posts
1,071 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nano Sim Card

Well, Micro-SIM doesn't help with an iPhone 5 (((

And changing number is the last thing I want to do.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
127 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nano Sim Card

I looked into this a while ago and it seems that you can cut any micro-SIM card down to a nano-SIM card. If you want LTE data service, you must ensure that the micro-SIM card is a LTE network card - not a 3G network card.

If you purchased the A1429 – CDMA/GSM Global Model, it should work on future Ukrainian LTE networks. I don't know of any Ukrainian LTE networks right now.

…cnet.com/hacked-iphone-5-nano-sim-thickness…

4. Re: Nano Sim Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, July 05, 2013
5. Re: Nano Sim Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 03, 2013