We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

Melbourne, Australia
11 posts
Save Topic
Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

Hi All,

Me and 3 friends are going to the Euro 2012 Championships.

We are going to be based in Kiev, Ukraine.

We arrive all the way from Australia on the 6th June staying till the 24th of June. We have tickets to 5 games, see below.

- GERMANY VS PORTUGAL in Lviv

- FRANCE VS ENGLAND in Donetsk

- SWEDEN VS ENGLAND in Kiev

- PORTUGAL VS NETHERLANDS in Kharkov

- QUARTER FINAL #3 in Donetsk

As you can see we have purchased tickets in all host cities, so our main concern is a logistics problem, getting to and from games.

We plan on taking trains to and from games, but don't know how to purchase them nor do we know the time of departure and arrival of existing trains and theses new high speed trains.

As games kick off local time 7:00PM and 9:45PM will trains operate after games? Say at like 12-1AM in the morning?

Will there be overnight sleepers so we don't have to book accommodation in each city where games are held and then leave the next day.

How much will trains cost?

Can I purchase tickets on the day? or do I need to pre book?

I've tried my best and searched through the forums but when I get pointed to the train website I get completely lost in translation and it is so hard to configure.

Please help because me and my friends are freaking out lol and don’t want to miss our games and see the beautiful country of Ukraine!

*Cor maybe you can help me?

Kyiv, Kyyivs'ka...
11 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

Brand new site, http://booking.uz.gov.ua, everythinmg is in English

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
325 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

...discussed on this forum since May 16

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294473-i3662-k542…

33. Re: Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, June 01, 2012
34. Re: Euro 2012 Help!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, June 22, 2013