We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short boat trips on Dnieper Kyiv

Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Short boat trips on Dnieper Kyiv

Hi,

I will be in Kyiv for two days next week and would really like to do a short river cruise.

Where do I need to go? How long do they last? And roughly how much are they? Has anyone been on them before? Are they worth it?

If there are any websites hat you guys could recommend I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short boat trips on Dnieper Kyiv

There's a kiosk near the river terminal (Поштова площа Poshtova Ploshcha metro station), although the chances are that you'll be approached by a tout before you get to it. The kiosk is the other side of a main road to the jetties, and you have to cross a footbridge to get to them. There are a number of different trips of varying durations, and they're pretty frequent. Last September I paid the equivalent around £2 for an hours trip, with a beer included in the price. The river terminal and promenade are/were quite a scruffy part of the city, but the trip itself was quite civilized and pleasant once it got going.

Edited: 3:43 pm, April 27, 2012
2. Re: Short boat trips on Dnieper Kyiv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, June 18, 2013