We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train 014 lviv to kyiv

D J
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
43 helpful votes
Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Hi. I booked Train Number 014 to kyuv from lemberg. but cant find it in the online time table? can one of you kindly help? i can find all other connections...just not this. have to get the connection ti Donetzk at 19:49...just wanted to make sure they havent changed or canceled 014.

Thanks and Best Regards

Daniel

Kyiv
Level Contributor
22,702 posts
341 reviews
1,095 helpful votes
1. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Hi Daniel,

Are you positively sure about the number? Indeed, I see no train under #014 in the current time-table http://uz.gov.ua/en/passengers/timetables/

And, indeed, many trains were cancelled, including between Lviv and Kyiv, when the new time-table became valid and new express trains were added on rout. This was precisely why I recommended to double-check time-tables, say

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294473-i3662-k546…

D J
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
43 helpful votes
2. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Thanks Cora. I might need to contact them. I have actually got tickets allready, which I picked up at Kyiv on the 9th of june. very strange.

Thanks Daniel

Kyiv
Level Contributor
22,702 posts
341 reviews
1,095 helpful votes
3. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Strange, indeed. Did you get tickets from UZ? If they were issued after May 27, the train should be there. That was why I asked about the number - some trains changed their numbers, but remained on rout.

Any chances it's this one?

uz.gov.ua/en/passengers/timetables/…

Feel free to let me know if I can be of any help.

Edited: 2:34 pm, June 16, 2012
D J
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
43 helpful votes
4. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

yep the new booking.uz.org.ua (sorry havent got the url to hand on my phone). if I check this site for trains from lviv to kyiv on the 18th of june it actually shows up. leaving at 06:17. strange..only there I can see it.

Kyiv
Level Contributor
22,702 posts
341 reviews
1,095 helpful votes
5. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Right, see the link in my #3. It's in the main time-table as well - as #13. So the train is there all right.

D J
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
43 helpful votes
6. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Thanks Cora. most appreciated as allways.

Daniel

Kyiv
Level Contributor
22,702 posts
341 reviews
1,095 helpful votes
7. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

Hi Daniel,

I just called UZ to double-check this, and they confirmed that the new number of this train (Uzhhorod - Kyiv, passing via Lviv, arriving to Kyiv at 15:24) is #14.

D J
Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
70 posts
55 reviews
43 helpful votes
8. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv
Save

wow Thanks Cora - this is very kind. :-)

9. Re: Train 014 lviv to kyiv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:40 am, June 19, 2013