We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Ukraine
Search

Visa requirements for Non-US / Schengen visitors

Mumbai, India
2 posts
Visa requirements for Non-US / Schengen visitors
Save

I am finance professional and working in India. I have Visas of UK, US (valid visa), New Zealand (multiple entry visa) in my current passport.

I was planning my holidays and wished to visit Spain (7-8 days) and also Ukraine for 6-7 days at most.

While going through their Embassy website in India to understand the visa requirements, I came across this-

4. Tourist voucher (original) , issued by the Ukrainian tourist company,

6.confirmation from the Ukrainian tourist company about its readiness to accept tourists,

7. Copies of the licenses for the Ukrainian and Indian companies for conducting the tourist’s activities.

8. Photocopy of the contract between Ukrainian and Indian tourist companies, which includes responsibility of the particular side for deportation of the tourist in case of readmission.

Can you please refer me to a "Ukrainian tourist company" who satisfy these demands and be my tourist company.

They can make my bookings of hotels and flights. I wished to visit Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and Donetsk. I would also like some adventure sports maybe.

Please guide.

Kyiv
Level Contributor
303 posts
2 reviews
6 helpful votes
1. Re: Visa requirements for Non-US / Schengen visitors
Save

Hi Triptraveller,

Since there are many requests in this forum about reliable travel agency in Ukraine, I decided to post some names of the companies and hope this wouldn't be treated as advertisement. I don't work for any of them, I don't know how much they charge for their services and never used their services - the only thing I know that they are reputable companies having been working in the Ukrainian travel market for over 10 years.

They are (in alphabetical order):

Arktur, Bytsko, Hamalia, Lybid-Kyiv, New Logic, Olymp Travel, Prime Excursion Bureau, Ukraine-Rus to name just a few. All given above are located in Kyiv. To find their websites just google them.

Edited: 6:01 am, July 06, 2011
2. Re: Visa requirements for Non-US / Schengen visitors

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, October 06, 2012