We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a trip to borschiv

brasil
3 posts
Save Topic
a trip to borschiv

Hi,

My name is Silvia and my mother and my aunt are planning to visit ukraine next march. My grandfather was born in Borschiv or borshchiv and with the second war he was sent to Brasil, to live. Our family is now all from Brasil, and this travel is very important to my mother and aunt.

However, i´m not being able to find any hotels in borschiv in the internet, and i don´t really know from where i should start my search. If there´s no good hotels to stay in Borshchiv, where should they stay to go there during the day?

I hope someone can help me with this...

thank you.

Silvia

1. Re: a trip to borschiv

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, May 16, 2010