We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Shore

Connecticut
5 posts
Save Topic
Jersey Shore

Hello.... Has anyone stayed at the Gates Motel in Bay Head NJ? My family and I will be staying there one night and just wanted to get some feedback? We're not expecting 5 star accomodations but just want to make sure it's not a dump!!!! Thanks!

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jersey Shore

Come on man, you are really not helping us Americans improve our image by posting this in the "Serbia and Montenegro" forum.

Now they will really think we don't know anything about geography, (among other things).

P.S. If you have a chance, I would still check out the coast of Montenegro, much nicer than Jersey....

Connecticut
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jersey Shore

So sorry!!!!! I did end up in the wrong forum!!!! Please disregard - Thanks

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jersey Shore

Peluzica, you're getting better and better. :)))

-
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jersey Shore

Congress calls !!!!!

5. Re: Jersey Shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 11, 2009