We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

Bursa, Turkey
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

This game is on the 8th of November and I want to watch this game together with my wife but supporters of opponents are not given any tickets to Pionir arena. We are not die-hard fans. We just want to enjoy the atmosphere there.

In conclusion, I really wonder whether I can buy two tickets somehow to this game.

Can someone advise me how to get 2 tickets to this game ?

Thanks in advance for your assistance...

Nis, Serbia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

You must find someone to buy it for you!!! You can buy it at resellers thats certainly but I think that the price is about 55-65 Euro for 2 tickets

Belgrade, Serbia
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

Well, you cant buy it online, thats not an option, you must come here as soon as possible and buy it by yourself or get somebody buy it for you like reckopfc said...

Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

Hello Munzevi. I could buy two tickets for you if we make a deal. If you are interested reply on my message as soon is posible. Thanks. Nicolas

Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

Hello Munzevi. I can buy a tickets for you, if you are interested, reply me as soon is posible. Milan Lanic

Belgrade, Serbia
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

Hello Munzevi. I can buy a tickets for you, if you are interested, reply me as soon is posible. Milan Lanic

6. Re: Partizan-Fenerbahce Euroleague Game Pionir Arena 08.11.13

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Belgrade