We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rnb clubs in begrade

London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
rnb clubs in begrade

Hi there are 4 blacks guys looking to go to serbia, we have been to many eastern countries, prague, poland, lativia, germany, hungary.

Any recommendations of good up market clubs, that play rnb if possible.

Also just want to ask about the racism as I hope you can appriciate this is being highly documented on England, i believe its more a political issue than the general people of begrade, but just want to know what to expect out there and how, we are respectable guys, who respect other countries we visit, i look forward to any feed back if possible thank you

Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
14,672 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: rnb clubs in begrade

Try this site for club info. there is a nightlife link....

Racism in Belgrade is no different to London, no doubt a minority around and it manifests itself in football holligans as discussed on the other thread 'How safe is Belgrade'.

I think most Serbs are tired of world media coverage concentrating on anything negative they can find. Black people are not subjected to open racism in general, there are not huge numbers of black people in Belgrade so you might get inquisitive looks at times but nothing sinister.

Many of the black people in Belgrade are high profile football players basketball etc. Sportists and seen as heroes/role models etc. so the media portrayal of a country of people waiting to be racist is far removed from reality.

Level Contributor
599 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rnb clubs in begrade

Most of clubs have diffrent music every night..so you have to check it few days before your arrival here...some of good clubs with rnb music are http://www.mrstefanbraun.rs ...they have rnb music on Thursday nights at the moment, splav (boat restaurant) Bibis, Klub Hyde in the city center has once per week rnb music night, klub Ptica, also in the city center has rnb and jazz live music ( Cara uroša 19)...

fot current events take a look at http://www.belgradeeye.com/nightlife.html

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: rnb clubs in begrade

Wednesday - RNB night at Plastic

Thursday - RNB at Mr Stefan Braun

Sunday - River bar on river side, but its working only during summer

4. Re: rnb clubs in begrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 03, 2013