We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short term apartment rental April 2012

Boston...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Short term apartment rental April 2012

Hi Everyone,

For my 30th birthday in April 2012, I have decided to go to Serbia and Montenegro for about 2 weeks or so. I am an african American female and will be traveling alone. I would like to spend 1/2 of the time in Belgrade and then head to Montenegro for a few more days than back to Belgrade for my flight back to the U.S.

Can anyone recommend any short term apartment rental in Belgrade and Montenegro? I don't have anywhere specific in Montenegro that I want to stay. How much should I expect to spend?

Thanks in advance

Belgrade
Level Contributor
520 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

For Belgrade, I can suggest

http://www.belgrade-apartment-rentals.com

It should cost between around 45 Euro per day, depending on how long you intend to stay in Belgrade.

All the best!

Boston...
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

Hi There,

Thank you so much for the recommendation. I am so excited to plan this trip and cant wait.

Belgrade
Level Contributor
520 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

You are welcome :) April is usually nice in Belgrade, so I guess you will enjoy here.

Belgrade, Serbia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

If you didn't yet find an apartment in Belgrade, I can recommend you BGapartments4u, or www.bgapartments4u.com/accommodation.htm,

you can find apartment in the center of Belgrade for 35/40euro per day for 7 days, and for Montenegro you should go to Budva and Kotor, Perast, Herceg Novi.

Belgrade, Serbia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

If you didn't yet find an apartment in Belgrade, I can recommend you BGapartments4u, or www.bgapartments4u.com/accommodation.htm,

you can find apartment in the center of Belgrade for 35/40euro per day for 7 days, and for Montenegro you should go to Budva and Kotor, Perast, Herceg Novi.

Belgrade, Serbia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

Hello!!

Regarding Belgrade, you can check www.flat4rent.rs, or send me PM at flat4rentbelgrade(at)gmail.com, and let you know about best offers.

Enjoy in Belgarde!!

Cheers

Palermo, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

Dear Sirs,

This is our recommendation,

Serbia, Belgrade:

expedia.com/…

expedia.com/…

Montenegro:

expedia.com/…

expedia.com/…

They are excellent!

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

What kind of accommodation do you like? If it is small serviced apartment in the center, I recommend http://myapartmentbelgrade.com/. The price for smaller, centrally located apartments in Belgrade runs 30-50€ per apt (if we talk about clean and safe furnished accommodation). Montenegro’s best town to visit is absolutely Kotor – it has its own distinctive spirit and people are friendly and accommodating. It doesn`t have nice beach, but you coming in April.

Basel, Switzerland
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

hi L0ve_2_dance. i was in belgrade about 3 month ago,I was placed in this apartment in downtown. you can see all apartment here http://rentbeo.com/. and here are the photos from apartment where I was stayed rentbeo.com/apartments_info.php?apartment=17 have a nice trip.

Hamilton, Canada
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Short term apartment rental April 2012

Hi. I was in Belgrade around New Years and had great time. I stayed in very nice apartment located in central Belgrade. Landlord was very professional and helpful. You can see apartment photos on http://myapartmentbelgrade.com/ . Regarding Montenegro I would recommend Kotor and Herceg Novi.

Have a nice trip