We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

Which Belgrade hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Łódź
4 posts
Save Topic
Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

Hello :)

I would like to ask, if anyone knows how much I will have to pay for a train ticket from Budapest to Belgrade? I'm not talking about EuroCity train but normal train :)

Łódź
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

Or maybe bus would be better? (and cheaper?)

Where I could find some information about bus timetables?

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
11 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

One way 2nd class ticket costs 15 euros, return 26 euros. There should be two departures every day, one in the morning, and one quite late in the evening (this service also has sleeper cars). The Prague-Belgrade train also calls at Budapest, though for this service, you would have to pay an EC supplement.

I think there are several bus companies operating the Belgrade-Budapest line. I found this timetable: fudeks.rs/pdf/BUDIMPESTA_BEC_red_voznje.pdf

Anyways, the price will come out roughly the same, bus could be slightly cheaper. The bus journey should last an hour or so less than going by train, though the morning train tends to be the most comfortable choice.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
395 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

Bought ticket from MAV office in Budapest, paid 4,050 forint (15 euros) for one way ticket. Ticket is valid for 3 months

Łódź
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

Thank you very much :)

Belgrade, Serbia
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

On this page you can found informations on how to come from Budapest to Belgrade : travel-combinations.com/2011/11/from-budapes… . A cheap way is by train (26 e) but and trip by plane is not so expensive :) . All best.

Edited: 10:48 am, November 21, 2011
6. Re: Trani from Budapest to Belgrade - PRICE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 26, 2012