We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transport

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
986 posts
45 reviews
Airport transport

Hi,

I am considering to stay at Apartment Loft art Gallery in Belgrade. I was wondering what are my options for airport transfer (Nikola Tesla) to my accommodation?

1-Are there any public transportation such as Bus or Tram (Google Map doesn't suggest any), if so what is nearest station to my accommodation to get off and what is the one way fare?

2- In order to avoid Taxi scams more airports offering official Taxi to city center area for a flat rate (like Paris from CDG airport to central Paris is a flat fare of 50 to 55 Euro depending on left or right banks of Seine River), is there official airport Taxi at Nikola Tesla? if so are they metered or flat rate?

Thanks in advance for any kind suggestions.

16 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
137 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Airport transport

There is one BUS line - 72 that goes to Zeleni Venac, and minibus A1 that goes to Railway Station and Slavija square. If you want to use them you will have to take another bus to arrive to you location http://www.beg.aero/en/strana/8811/bus

I recommend you use a taxi, but be aware, and read this instruction- https://tinyurl.com/yao4akpm

You are in second zone, so price should be about 1800 rsd.

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
922 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Airport transport

1. There is a bus transportation, but quite complicated to your accomodation

3 times changing bus and walking about 600 meters

Bus 72 to Brankov most. (29 bus station).there you can catch Bus No. 95 or Bus no. 16 for 4 station, get off at

Cvijiceva street and walk to Kopernikova 3..it will take not less than 1,45 minutes if you are lucky

you can try to use this site, but no English version https://www.planplus.rs/#!najkraci-put

2. There is a taxi information desk where you can ask a voucher for flat rate..should be 1800 dinars

All info and pics about that on this page

domovina.com/belgrade-travel-tips-airport.ht…

Br, Ceca

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
986 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Airport transport

@saale s and @Ceca17: Thank you both for such resourceful information. I think Taxi is the best option after reading links you provided. And by the way, to make my life easier, can I also arrange for a round trip Taxi with the Taxi information desk at the airport?

Thanks so much again for your prompt and insightful replies.

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
922 posts
88 reviews
4. Re: Airport transport

Unfortunately not. But you can either choose a private car transfer which costs 35 Euro for round trip or take a taxi from Taxi information desk which is cca 15 Euro or 1800 dinars and when you want to go back ask the owner of your apartment to order a taxi for you and the price will be regular not more than 20 Euro.

If your taxi driver speaks English you can ask him to pick you up at agreed time and ask for the same flat rate, that could be an option too.

Br, Ceca

Tehran, Iran
Level Contributor
986 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Airport transport

Thanks CeCa, for the suggestions :-)

2 posts
6. Re: Airport transport

Hi. Welcome to Serbia! :)

If you want complete driving comfort, I suggest that you try with naming with some rent a car agency in Belgrade, by name like Gold Rent a car. I find a adress>

https://rentacar-belgrade.com

their has the largest selection of cars at the best prices in Serbia, vehicles are regularly maintained and flawlessly correct and, and for me it's a great fact that I could return the vehicle wherever it suits you.

7 posts
7. Re: Airport transport

Line 72 is a catastrophe, it's traveling for a long time, it's not comfortable especially if you traveling with a lot of things. A1 is a bit better but not common. The taxi should be careful with fraudsters and rent a rent a car is complicated and unclear to foreigners. There is one video here, but unfortunately, it is in Serbian https://www.youtube.com/watch… In a word, transport from the airport to the city center knows to be a real pain for someone who is for the first time in this city

London, United...
Level Contributor
640 posts
8. Re: Airport transport

Apologies for the bump :)

I'm arriving in Belgrade on Friday and will be in a bit of a hurry. So I'm thinking of getting a taxi from the airport.

Are there any websites where I can book in advance? On HolidayTaxis.com I'm seeing a deal for about €22 .... i might just book that as it's easier.

But if I arrive in the airport, I can go to a taxi desk and get a voucher for a cab to the city centre for €15? And give that voucher to whichever taxi is in front?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
23 posts
42 reviews
9. Re: Airport transport

Yes, I suggest you do what you described in your final paragraph. Just remember to use the currency exchange counter (or machine) both of which are in the immediate area of the baggage claim, and change about 20-30 euros into Serbian dinars. Then, get your luggage, walk over to the TAXI dispatch stand, tell them the address, take the voucher, walk out and grab a cab. If you feel like it, give the driver a RSD 200 tip on top of the RSD 1800 fare, for a total of RSD 2000.

Edited: 8:21 am, September 03, 2018
U.K.
Destination Expert
for Belgrade
Level Contributor
15,335 posts
1 review
10. Re: Airport transport

Post 7 is advertising for a rental car company.

It's not true about it being a pain to get from airport to city centre, just basic research to avoid the minority scam drivers.

Post 9 is correct, you can see that's very easy. Alternatively the shuttle bus is cheaper, lots of info on forum

Stoofer

Reply to: Airport transport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted