We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Hello. I am planning a trip to Serbia in May, and my friends told me that there aren't any buses going directly from airport to Novi Sad. Can anyone recommend me the safest and possibly the cheapest way to get there? Thanks.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
1. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Hi. Yes, you're right, there is no bus line to Novi Sad. I have traveled recently to Novi Sad, and here is what you can do. You can take a bus to Belgrade (3EUR, 45 min), where you can catch a train (5EUR, 3hrs trip) or a bus (10EUR, 90min) to Novi Sad. But the last bus from the airport leaves at about 9pm, so I would recommend this service www.taxibelgradeairportnovisad.com It will take you straight to Novi Sad in about 75 min, at almost same price, especially if there is 2 or 3 of you. Hope I helped. Have a nice vacation.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Thanks, Michael, I have contacted this service and arranged everything. The guy was very nice, I hope everything will be ok. Thanks, again.

Novi Sad, Serbia
Level Contributor
83 posts
37 reviews
3. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

If something goes wrong you can try this service. I always use it one my way to the airport https:/… Have a nice staying in Serbia.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Hello. I have used this service https:/… when I was going to Serbia in January this year. Everything was fine, and the price is ok. And I had a really nice time in Serbia, cant wait to come again. :)

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
5. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Hi. I have recently had a very bad experience with traveling from airport to Novi Sad. I’ve been told that I could use a bus to Belgrade, and then to Novi Sad, so I had nothing else arranged. But, my flight was delayed for a few hours, and it was past 10pm local time when we landed. Guess what? There were no buses going that late. Fortunately I googled a taxi service via my tablet, called the guy, he was available so I eventually got safely to Novi Sad. I think it is the one Michael mentioned, not sure though. Anyway, don’t go without having your transport booked and secured!!!

Piacenza, Italy
1 post
6. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

I must say that this guy: https:/… is the rare bright spot in this boring, backwater country.

Still if you know guys like him, you can have a really good time, if you catch my drift ;-)

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
7. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Here I am, just got back from my vacation, and I just want to say that this taxi service from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad is excellent! The guy was waiting for me with my name printed, so I easily spot him. The ride was nice, and he gave me a lot of useful information about Novi Sad, places to see, things to do... Thanks guys!

Prague, Czech...
1 post
8. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

Hi, I just want to say:

I am satisfied with the service which Taxi from Belgrade Airport to Novi Sad did for me.

They accept my opinions about time after my arriving to Airport and easy accept my opinion for my back-home-trip.

Nice price and good company of everytime smiling and open to talk man. And very useful infos he gave me about Novi Sad and all the things around.

That was two times nice spent hour with nice views around the road.

Big thank you!

I hope we will see again soon by my next travel to Novi Sad for makeing more and more photos of the nice place and near Fortres.

Thanks

Martin

Čech

Edited: 7:30 am, October 27, 2015
9. Re: Taxi from Belgrade airport to Novi Sad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 28, 2016