We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage service in bucharest

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Massage service in bucharest

Hi, I'll be in Bucharest next May and need your recommendation for the best massage salon in bucharest. Also can you recommend nightlife places in Bucharest?..Thanks!

London, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage service in bucharest

For nightlife in Bucharest you can try Fratelli, B.O.A or Gaia, they're all quite popular and good for fun. Not very cheap though.

If you want to try a very nice traditional Romanian restaurant, try Caru cu bere, the food is great and they also have an artistic program for tourists.

As for the massage salons, I wouldn't hold my breath for those, they're usually very expensive, even more expensive than London in some places. But if you're really determined to go to one, here's the link for one: http://www.edenspa.ro/en/pc/home.asp

Have fun and enjoy Bucharest!

Bucharest, Romania
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage service in bucharest

I don't think he was asking about regular massage :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Well, I didn't want to be impolite ;). Plus I don't think we should advertise Romania for that, we have much more to offer ;)

Tulcea, Romania
Level Contributor
543 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Ask taxi drivers. They know anything related to subject, wish-wise, price-wise, quality-wise, type-wise aso.

Bucharest, Romania
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage service in bucharest

There are some good ones to check it.

If u need some tips mail me when you come. I suggest those ones in the city centre.

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Thanks a lot for everyone. I 'll try and feedback.

If anyone in Bucharest can contact me for going out together if possible.

Thanks.

kevin

kingkevin@windowslive.com

7. Re: Massage service in bucharest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, March 21, 2013
London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Shame on you Tariq.

Barcelona, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Hi! I went there to Lucky Masage and was wonderful. Nice and very good maseusses, clean location. After 10pm you can stay longer at the night club (same location). Good luck!

Bucharest
Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Massage service in bucharest

Hi, you can try this: www.massagebucharest.com. You'll be more than impressed!

Edited: 9:07 pm, September 19, 2013