We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport Brasov-Rasnov-Bran-Brasov

montreal
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Transport Brasov-Rasnov-Bran-Brasov

Hi !

While staying in Brasov, we want to make a 1-day trip to Rasnov, then continue to Bran then come back to Brasov after. When I look at the buses schedule, there's only two in the morning so it doesn't leave us time to stop for a few hours in Rasnov... And there seems to be no trains doing this also but maybe I'm not finding the information because I don't have th right name for the train stations in Rasnov and Bran... Can somebody please help me finding a way for transportation between these cities ? Thank you...

Mentioned in this post
Brasov
Brasov
Brasov County, Romania
Rasnov
Rasnov
Brasov County, Romania
Bran
Bran
Brasov County, Romania
Pensiunea Casa Muntean Guided Tours Maramures
Taxis & Shuttles, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Balea Bus
Taxis & Shuttles, Bus Transportation
Sibu Travel
Taxis & Shuttles
Smart Shuttle
Taxis & Shuttles
Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
Level Contributor
6,760 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport Brasov-Rasnov-Bran-Brasov

The bus schedules for this route on autogari.ro aren't complete, unfortunately. In reality there are buses from Brasov to Bran (via Rasnov) and back every half hour; they leave from Brasov's bus terminal 2 (Bartolomeu), located near the city's main stadium.

Trains to Rasnov also exist, approximately one every hour (check schedule here: regiotrans.ro/mersul_trenului/brasov/Brasov-… ). They're operated by the private rail company Regiotrans, not by the public railway operator CFR so they don't appear on the CFR's timetable sites

Bran isn't reached by any railway.

Mentioned in this post
Brasov
Brasov
Brasov County, Romania
Bran
Bran
Brasov County, Romania
Rasnov
Rasnov
Brasov County, Romania
2. Re: Transport Brasov-Rasnov-Bran-Brasov

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 05, 2011