We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How hot is "hot"?

arizona
9 posts
Save Topic
How hot is "hot"?

I keep reading about how it's hot in the summer. Coming from Phoenix, Arizona, USA, there aren't many places on earth that are hotter than here in the summer. And even though we have air conditioning everywhere, most of us can't afford to keep our houses much cooler than 78-82 degrees F. So, can anyone give me an idea of what the temperatures are like?

I'm actually worried I'll bring all summer clothes and end up feeling cold (It's been 110+'F for the past week here!)

Thanks!

1. Re: How hot is "hot"?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 am, March 03, 2006
Seattle/Iasi
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How hot is "hot"?

Keep in mind that it is often humid with an occasional thunderstorm. It's not dry heat like in AZ. Have fun!