We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I have never see an embassy official behave like this

Which Chisinau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kiev
1 post
Save Topic
I have never see an embassy official behave like this

I called this Number to asked about tourist Visa to Moldova and the racist man answered me was not in any way deserve to work in Embassy +380445212279, he respond to me badly just because he heard i'm not Ukrainian and see i'm a black.. that kind of person don't need to work in Embassy , it simple as racist

Stamford...
Level Contributor
34 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I have never see an embassy official behave like this

I would advise you to write a complaint letter to the embassy address, describing in detail how you were treated. If possible translate it in Romanian or Russian. Do mention official's name if you remember.

Unfortunately, Moldova is a small country, and way behind the rest of the world, so seeing narrow-minded bigots is not something out of common.Sorry for your experience.

2. Re: I have never see an embassy official behave like this

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, January 07, 2014
3. Re: I have never see an embassy official behave like this

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Chisinau