We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants help

London, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
restaurants help

Hi Guys.

Please can you help me find a few reastaurants in the heart of zagreb which can cater for 19 people at one time. Through thursday to Sunday in June. We are looking for somewhere which has hearty portions and vegiterian friendly. We would like to stay away from Cold meats and beef.

Places with great views would be fantastic.

I contacted the accommodation company we are staying with and they recommended places where the portions are small and the menu not that extensive. :(.

our accomodation is on Petrinjska

Please help.

Thanks

5h1l

Edited: 12:15 pm, February 24, 2014
HERITAGE I Croatian Food I Snack Bar
$, Mediterranean, Street Food, Croatian
Japanese restaurant Tekka
$$ - $$$, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi
Kelly's Grill & Bar
$, Bar, Cafe, Fast Food
Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Croatia
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants help

In heart of Zagreb, it will be difficult to find a restaurant with a good view, ... In vicinity of Petrinjska, that would be Vinodol, or Carpaccio in Nikole Tesle Street, with Carpaccio being smaller and not with such great views, while Vinodol has a terrace (heated). Great views would be offered in Sestinski lagvic, which is not in the centre, accessible by cab (or a small bus, if you'll have one). For your query, the top restaurant would be certainly Vinodol, IMO.

Mentioned in this post
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Vinodol
Vinodol
1,976 Reviews
Zagreb, Croatia
Carpaccio
Carpaccio
451 Reviews
Zagreb, Croatia
zagreb
Level Contributor
881 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants help

Search Google for " vegetarijanski Zagreb " .

3. Re: restaurants help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 26, 2015