I am visiting Zagreb next week and wondered if a day trip to Ljubljana is worth it? I'm in Zagreb for 4 days.
According to bahn.de I can get these trains:
Dep Zagreb / Arr Ljubljana
0900 / 1121
Dep Ljubljana / Arr Zagreb
1835 / 2035
- I get the impression the tickets are about €20 / 150hrk each way?
- Can a return ticket be bought in Zagreb? Or do I have to buy another ticket in Ljubljana?
- Is it easy to buy them if you don't speak any Croatian at the ticket office?
- Can I buy the tickets the day before?
- Is it ok to leave/re-enter Croatia on the same day for this trip, and again to leave the country at the airport a few days after etc?Edited: 8:31 am, October 23, 2012