We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation

Melbourne
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation

Help - my travel agent provided me with a quote of AUD664 for two nights/double hotel accommodation in zagreb, would appreciate any private accommodation you can recommend in the city or a tram ride away. thank you

USA
Level Contributor
549 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation

I dont know about any private accommodation in zagreb. If you are only staying two nights and want to be centrally located (very recommendable) I suggest you stay at Hotel Dubrovnik http://www.hotel-dubrovnik.hr/

2 nights accommodation in a standard King bedroom with breakfast is 445AUD on their website. You can try to find cheaper rates online, but you may only find more expensive.

Spain
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation

We want to go to Zagreb for 10 days, and we would appreciate if you tell us your experience about accomodation.

Thank you very much. Carlos from Spain.

Zagreb
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation

Hi,

centrally situated and very nice 3 star hotel Astoria the price on internet gor KING size is 144 Euro for two included breakfast but you can get 114 for sure unless you are coming in peak season,

hope you have fun here

best

Lana