We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Luxury tours in Croatia

greenwhich, ct
3 posts
Save Topic
Private Luxury tours in Croatia

Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with private luxury tours in Croatia? Im looking for something unique and pre-arranged.

So I need a tour operator who will take care of all the details, any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
astoria, NY
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Luxury tours in Croatia

My fiancé and I had a blast on one of Secret Dalmatia' Romantic Getaway tours! Secret Dalmatia is a private tour operator in Croatia that offers tons of luxury tours.

We have both visited Croatia in the past but this trip definitely stood out from the rest.

We spent 8 days and 7 nights touring the whole country.

Our tour started in Zagreb and we worked our way down the magnificent coastline.

The Hotel Regent, in Zagreb, was soo very romantic and luxurious in every aspect. I felt like I was in a fairytale. The service in the hotel was remarkable. Every detail was attended to. The Plitvice Lakes were amazing, a true example of how awesome nature can really be.

Korcula was one of our favorite places on the tour. One of my favorite memories of the tour was a hugging on a beautiful terrace on the island of Korcula with only the light of the moon and a smell of the sea in the air. The landscapes, the food, the ambient, all were amazing.

The people at Secret Dalmatian thought of everything, from booking the most beautiful hotels, to recommending the best restaurants in each area we visited. I couldn't believe all the little romantic details that were prearranged just for us, serenades, candle lit bubble baths, the works! There was a romantic detail at every turn of the tour.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Dalmatia
Dalmatia
Croatia
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Zagreb
Zagreb
Central Croatia, Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Plitvice Lakes National...
Central Croatia, Croatia
Korcula Island
Korcula Island
Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Croatia
2. Re: Private Luxury tours in Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 19, 2009