We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day Croatia boat cruising

Bologna, Italy
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day Croatia boat cruising

Hello,

For celebrations in June a group of about 15 friends and I were looking at having the ability to hire some sort of boat from the main island of croatia and cruising around for the day until we arrived at a final destination which would be one of the islands at night.

I was wondering how possible it could be and if anyone could send me in the right direction/provide contacts or links. It wouldn't matter what type of vehicle as long as we didn't have to drive it ourselves.

Thank-you for your help!

Marcus

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

Hi Marcus!

You haven't specified the particular area or date. It would be great if you do it so we could advise you :)

Bologna, Italy
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

Hey Goran,

The particular area would be the islands and area around Split. The date would be anywhere between the 20th - 26th June. :)

Split, Croatia
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

i can help you out if you would like to sail to your destination, for example from Split to Hvar.

I work as a skipper so if you have any interest in sailboat, please let me know......

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

Dear All,

My budget is around 1000 Eur. I want to book nice motor boat with skipper for one full day 01/07 for 2 persons and go to blue cave (from Split to Split). Please send proposals to kvlasov2008@yandex.ru

Rgds,

Kirill

Moscow, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

Can you help me to find a boat and be our skipper?

My budget is around 1200 Eur. I want to book nice motor yacht with skipper for one full day 01/07 for 2 persons and go to blue cave (from Split to Split)?

Rgds,

Kirill

kvlasov2008@yandex.ru

6. Re: One day Croatia boat cruising

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 29, 2014