We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Holidays in Croatia

Merano, Italy
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Our Holidays in Croatia

Hi There

We are planning with our friends to visit this summer beautiful Croatia. We have been told that the sea is spetacular and one of the best in Europe.

We have come out with the idea of renting a Holiday Home as we can cook our own food at home and we can aslo save some money.

After a long search over the internet we finally found a house we like that is this one:

divinovillas.com/holiday_home_for_rent_in_no…

My Questions are:

1 - I can not find any review of this property does anybody know the real name of the villa so I can maybe found it on tripadvisor.

2 - Sukosan is closest town to the villa, do you know if it is a nice place?

3 - Are in the North (so the area we have chosen) the best beaches of Croatia?

Thank you so much for your help

1. Re: Our Holidays in Croatia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 02, 2014