We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Agencies

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Agencies

Hello! My fiance and I are planning on honeymooning in Croatia in May and need help with finding a reputable travel agency to help us with accomodations, etc... We would like to find someone to coordinate travel, accomodations, recommend itineraries, and potential highlights of cities to visit. NO GROUP TRAVEL!

Dubrovnik, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Dubrovnik, Zadar, Croatia
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Agencies

You can use Google for Honeymoon in Croatia search or check out www.secretdalmatia.com as they specialize in honeymoons and private itineraries

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,029 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Agencies

i totally agree, they made our trip like a honeymoon...

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Agencies

Hi Jamie and Tracie,

Did you end up using www.secretdalmatia.com ? We are planning our honeymoon in Croatia in May 2012 and wanted to get the scoop on your experience :)

Marsha & Johnny

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,029 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Agencies

wonongirl,

you should send them a pm and find out. if we ever go again, we would use that agency again to gain more of the wonderful historical visions of alan. check out his blog...makes you want to go now!!!

gzf073
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Agencies

Marsha,

Did you end up using them? Planning my honeymoon and overwhelmed! Any suggestions are warmly welcomed. Thanks in advance!

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,029 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Agencies

try secret dalmatia..and tell them that the folks from idaho sent you..check out the response..everyone that we have sent was over the moon..just sayin..

have fun..you will love croatia. say hello to alan for me.

gzf073
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Agencies

Thanks! Hopefully they will be able to tailor something for our budget! Thanks again!

Ohio
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Agencies

Here is another satisfied Secret Dalmatia client! Actually, we are thinking about going back again this year... To do a little Italy and Croatia combination! Croatia was such a discovery for us!

L K
LA
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Agencies

http://www.adriatictours.com/

Adriatic Travel has the best rates of anyone by far. They are Croatian owned and specialize in Croatia packages... all actual Croatian people around here go through them. Located in Los Angeles CA, they should be able to help you wherever you are.

idaho
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
11,029 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Agencies

lk la..

welcome to the forums..and nice #1 st post. need to think of the consequences of anyone thinking this is spam..not good for the company.

would think you might take this off....