We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hostel Mostel to Arena Armeec

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
133 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Hostel Mostel to Arena Armeec

Hi, I will be staying at Hotel Mostel (bulevard "Makedonia" 2). How can I get to Arena Armeec from there by public transport? How long will it take and approximately how much will it cost? Thanks.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hostel Mostel to Arena Armeec

The first option is getting there be trolley No5,the trolley stop is nearlly 300 meters away from your hotel. You also have second option, using the metro system. The station which is approximatelly 500meters away from the hall is called g.m.dimitrov. I wish you a great stay in Sofia, as I have lovelly memories in Singapore.

Edited: 2:46 am, May 12, 2014
Sofia
Destination Expert
for Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
521 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hostel Mostel to Arena Armeec

Hi!

Going out from Hostel Mostel you should turn right and walk to Ruski Pametnik Square (Russian Monument). Take trolelybus (the blue ones) line #5, destination city center. Take off at Ploshtad na aviatsiata (Avaiation Square) and you will see the hall. Journey takes appr. 25 min. You should buy a ticket in advance (most newspaper kiosks sells such), price is 1lv. per person, per journey.

Edited: 3:35 am, May 12, 2014
3. Re: Hostel Mostel to Arena Armeec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 14, 2015