We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

Hi,

I'm visiting Sofia with a couple of Friends the weekend of the 19th October and i'd like to go and watch the CSKA Sofia game. Would anybody be able to tell me;

- Where we can buy tickets from and how much (roughly)

- The best way to get to the stadium

- The area where we should sit

Cheers,

Conor

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

You should be able to purchase tickets close to the Stadium, but remember these are very popular teams so you might not get the seats you want. The ground sits in the park behind Vasil Levski so you can take the metro to here and then walk round towards the Bulgarian Army Stadium it's about 5/10 min walk once you walk round Vasil Levski. Prices change I think the last time we went we paid about 15 lvs but that was a while ago.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

Thanks, I don't think we're concerned about where we sit (providing we don't sit in the 'rough' bit) so I'm happy to sit wherever. We heard that due to how popular the game is they move it to the national stadium, is this not the case anymore?

Is it fair to say though if we turn up and around midday and look for a ticket we'd be able to find one or is it better going earlier?

Cheers,

Kilmarnock, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
1,772 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

Sometimes the game will move if a large crowd attends they're not far from each other, you'll find loads of stalls around the park selling tickets and remember the bars will stop serving alcohol usually 3 hrs before. I wouldn't worry about turning up too early as you'll be able to find somewhere to have a drink etc beforehand we always head over early saves rushing at the last min

London, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

Thanks you've been extremely helpful, if you're considering going to this game then give me a shout!

Cheers

5. Re: CSKA Sofia v Levski Sofia - 19/10/2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sofia