We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

I will visit the Bulgarian coastline in a week and I have booked a car from Top Rent a car, unfortunately there is only one topic for that company and it's already closed. Please, tell me more about the company and what i should expect, any experience? I have used some international companies so far and I'm not sure if i took the right decision..

North Wales
Destination Expert
for Sunny Beach
Level Contributor
7,910 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

Sorry Morrison I've not used this company but I have seen them advertised all over Sunny Beach.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

thank you for the reply, I have few days until arrival..I got the booking voucher, it looks ok :))

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

I have to admit.. I had great experience with Top Rent A Car. When I arrived at Varna Airport i went to the office, which was not in the car rental section, but next to information (in Departures), the agent was speaking very good english and after few minutes paperwork we were outside with the car. I was surprised that the car was on 2000 km!! (it’s slow on the hills, but low on gas:)

In summary, very good overall experience, nice agents and excellent car hire service!

4. Re: Car hire in Bulgaria from Top Rent A Car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Sofia